Saturday, 18 May 2013

Northern Magic Circle Yorkshire Juniors

I visited the Northern Magic Circle Yorkshire Juniors last night (following my visit to the Newcastle section last week) and had a good time showing them some of my favourite close up magic tricks and explaining them. Their enthusiasm is infectious and it is good to see them learning so much about magic. Su Jayne was there again with Stevie B (immediate Past President of the Northern Magic Circle). I am sure the juniors appreciate the time Su Jayne and Stevie give to the Junior Section. The drive over was not great with a traffic jam at the end of the M65 (which I suppose is to be expected on a Friday tea time). I thought the drive home would be easier but ended up following a convoy of fairground lorries and caravans for quite a way! Have now sorted out the tricks ready for my next visit. What a great interest magic is :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment